Thursday, October 9, 2008

Funny things Rease does

Lately Rease has been up to some crazy things. She is on the verge of saying words that are actually real ("happy," "hot" and "this" are some of the most clear ones) and she is so so curious! I am constantly finding her doing funny things. I caught a few of them on camera.
This toilet paper incident wouldn't have been a big deal, but we were literally on our way out the door for the weekend and I had the house all clean. The last thing I was going to do was get Rease dressed and in the car. I found her like this.
She is for some reason fascinated with toilet paper and toilets. The other day I handed her the toothbrush to brush her teeth and a few minutes later I realized she was dunking her toothbrush in the toilet and then brushing. I was so grossed out. But she looked at me like, "duh mom the toothbrush has to be wet to use it." She's crazy.
These pictures in the bathtub are from our hotel in St. George. She loved climbing inside and just sitting there.

I found Rease like this after her nap one day. She had such a poopy diaper that it seriously barely hanging on. Plus, I have no idea how she sleeps in this position.

Rease loves her nalgene bottle - it's by far her favorite cup to drink out of. She disappeared with it one day and I found her in my room in the clean clothes just relaxing with her drink.

I love this girl and she is so so fun right now! 16 months is a great age!

3 comments:

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Oh, Nat...seriously, how funny are these pictures...LOVE them...I can't wait for this age...it's looks like so much fun! Did you get new bedding for her crib? I don't remember fireflies???

Andrea and Justin said...

she is so cute and I love how much hair she has. I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy!

Leslie said...

oh my gosh! She is getting so big - its seems like I have not seen her in ages! Stella also has an obsession with the toilet - so gross! We are going to do baby group next week! Hope you can make it!