Thursday, June 26, 2008

Morningtime Madness

I just found these cute, crazy pictures of Josh and Rease taken in the early morning hours when I am gladly still sleeping. Josh is such a great dad - he loves hanging out with her right when she wakes up.
Obviously they love each other just a little bit!

Now that is some wild hair Rease - she gets her bedhead from her dad!

4 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Ahh...daddy-daughter bonding! Seriously so sweet! I'm so excited to see Ryan around our little one! AND, I love Rease's hair! Such a little sweetie, and look at those gorgeous eyes!

Holly said...

I love these! That last shot is so funny. Way to be a great Dad and let Mom sleep Josh!!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome Daddy letting you sleep in. These pics are absolutely darling. I love the hair! My girls don't get hair until they're two!

Dixie said...

Nice sexy model pose Josh. Try again! Love the Rease baby!