Camping in American Fork Canyon. Mike, Andy, Josh, Rease and I. Good food. Great conversation. And a girl that loved playing in the dirt.
Can you think of anything better?
That is one messy face...
And dirty hands to go along with it!
Josh was teaching Rease how to get her hands warm by the fire.
Step 1: Rub them together like this...
She figured it out pretty good.
The next morning Rease woke up bright and early - "Hi, I'm up already!"
And since the three of us were sharing a tent, once Rease was up, we were all up.
Once again her face is dirty...and shows us what kinds of faces she can pull.
Unfortunately, the fun had to end and we were packed in the car - really packed.
Thanks for spending the weekend with us Mike and Andy!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, if she got any cuter!!! You're so in trouble when she's a teen! :) Boys will be lining up down the street! I'm so glad to see that it is still possible to do fun things like camp when you have little, tiny ones! :)
Her face peaking out of the tent is so funny! Her smile is just too much.
I can't believe she has hair! She was hairless for so long it is fun to see her all grown up. Must have been the first birthday! Can't wait to see you!
Oh my, Looks like so much fun!(even though I am more of a cabin person haha) I'm just so glad I finally found your blog!
Post a Comment