Monday, July 23, 2007

You're kidding, right?


Rease and Josh agreed that the bow I chose for her to wear to church on Sunday was a little too much. "Mom, this is embarrassing. There is no way I am really wearing this!" We chose a different bow. (But you have to agree that she looks darling!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

The bow picture is hilarious. Now that we know 2 out of 3 family members don't love the look, we'll have to return the 5 flower headbands we bought for baby Rease.

I'm kidding. You'll probably have to wait till we visit to finally get our present for Rease. Going to the post office takes way too much effort with M and A.

Andrea and Justin said...

I like the flower! I think you should try it again sometime, but than again you saw the one I put on Savanna. Oh man I think Rease is so cute!