Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Business Up Front, Party In The Back!!!






True fashion can always be considered "relative." What some consider "high fashion" others may laugh at.















Rease on the other hand has the newest trend well under control. She has won over everyone from the "admirers" to the "laughers" with her baby Mullet.


















Even if she didn't get such wide spread approval. Does it look like she cares?




4 comments:

Emily (the queen) said...

Hey guys!
I can't believe how big Reese is getting. She just keeps getting cuter...if that is even possible. Anyways...Natalie I tagged you! It's something my sister did to me so then I had to tag a few other people. Look at my blog and you will understand! See you guys later!

mer and mel said...

Nat- Rease is just so cute- I love the hair! You are so lucky she will take a pacifier- Braden refused! Anywho, she is just adorable!

Tutus and Turtles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Sorry, delete the above comment.

I love baby mullets! I finally trimmed Annika's today.