I just wanted to take a minute and explain why I think that Rease has the best dad in the world.
Top four reasons:
#1 - He gets up with her at night
.
Josh let's me sleep in every day because he takes the second nightly shift which usually starts around 5:30 am. He gets her all fed, changed and back to sleep before I even wake up! Who could ask for more than that?
Josh let's me sleep in every day because he takes the second nightly shift which usually starts around 5:30 am. He gets her all fed, changed and back to sleep before I even wake up! Who could ask for more than that?
#2 - He lets Rease fall asleep on him.
#3 - He sings songs to her.
This morning (around 5:30) I woke up and heard Josh in the other room singing to Rease. I couldn't hear exactly what song it was so I asked him about it later. He never did tell me - he just said "it's our morningtime songs." I guess it's their little secret.
Rease is definately a Daddy's Girl!

1 comment:
These pictures are priceless! She is lucky to have such a good Daddy.
Post a Comment