Well I dressed up for my first 4th of July. Dad and mom took me to Delta for the day. We did a lot while we were there - we watched uncle Justin and uncle Garrett play soccer, did the bunny hop down main street (the biggest one in the world), watched the famous Delta parade (I caught tons of candy and popsicles they kept throwing to me) and went to the park for a couple of hours. I figured I had to look my best since it was such a big day - how do you think I look? Pretty cute, huh?
Thursday, July 5, 2007
My first 4th of July
Well I dressed up for my first 4th of July. Dad and mom took me to Delta for the day. We did a lot while we were there - we watched uncle Justin and uncle Garrett play soccer, did the bunny hop down main street (the biggest one in the world), watched the famous Delta parade (I caught tons of candy and popsicles they kept throwing to me) and went to the park for a couple of hours. I figured I had to look my best since it was such a big day - how do you think I look? Pretty cute, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the dress! She is such a patriotic little cutie.
Post a Comment