Josh, Rease, Uncle Joe and I spent the weekend at my parent's cabin in Provo Canyon. Rease loves being outdoors - so much that she didn't think it was fair that she had to be put to bed while everyone else was still outside. She let us know that she didn't like it and being the pushover parents that we are, we let her stay up way too late and hang out with us. We ended the night with a game of Settlers (of course) and Josh actually one for once!! We had a great time!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
I'm a natural camper!
Josh, Rease, Uncle Joe and I spent the weekend at my parent's cabin in Provo Canyon. Rease loves being outdoors - so much that she didn't think it was fair that she had to be put to bed while everyone else was still outside. She let us know that she didn't like it and being the pushover parents that we are, we let her stay up way too late and hang out with us. We ended the night with a game of Settlers (of course) and Josh actually one for once!! We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Man that looks fun! Young, but not young enough not to show Rease where the good times roll. By the way Josh I hope your knee feels better it looks like you got a boo boo. Sorry.
That was me Trev who posted the last one sorry I didn't clarify.
Post a Comment