Thursday, June 14, 2007

Spish Splash at Graduation!!!



Thanks to Natalie, Rease and a little help from "Mother Nature" Natalie's water broke right before Alta High School Graduation!! Never before have I been so glad for good timing. Here is how our trip went from UVSC up to Alta View Hospital.

Once we got on the freeway we realized that the camera was still with Chad at the graduation ceremony. So we had to go back and get the camera from Justin who was kind enough to run it out to us. We got back on the free way all the while text messaging and calling everyone we could think of as if we had already delivered. We were just so excited but nobody more than Natalie. Her mind just kept on rolling with all the things she wanted to do before we had he baby, "Oh I forgot to pay that bill that I wanted to pay before we had Rease" or "thank goodness I cleaned the house today!!!" "okay, what do we need to bring, do you want to get your car charger, how bout some extra cloths for you, could you go get me some of my clean clothes from downstairs. " "Darn it, I wanted to get a night gown that opens in the front so it is easier to nurse!" "oooooh, there is a Wal-Mart close so you can go and get some treats just like the book says" these were just a few comments I heard within the first couple minutes and they just continued until we got to the hospital and got here settled down. But even then the topics that come up are completely random. It liken it to Natalie’s pregnant life flashing before here eyes.

It is now 5:55 AM, Natalie is dilated to a 7 and Dr Smith just came to pay us a visit and said the he expects her to be pushing around 7 to 7:30. We are feeling it all, excitement, nervousness, you name it we've felt it. (except for severe labor pains and water retention on my part)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am loving your blog. You two (now three) have such vibrant personalities and it even shows through your writing. Rease is a very lucky little girl. Congratulations again on your little angel, I am so glad that everything turned out okay. I am looking forward to watching her grow, all the way from Indy!