Friday, June 22, 2007

The headband curse

Well I guess it's my turn to post something - as I should seeing that I am the one home with Rease all day and get to see her do all the cute things she does. Josh took this picture of us Rease this morning as she was sleeping next to me in our bed (we do that sometimes because we are oh so tired and can't get ourselves up.) The funny thing about this picture is the pacifier holder that is strung across her eyes and she doesn't even seem to mind - she just sleeps on. It reminds me of another time when she was not so peacefully disturbed by something across her eyes. I was driving home from seeing Josh and obviously Rease is with me. All of a sudden she starts wailing, which is very unlike her because she is usually very easy going. I look in the mirror that we have on the headrest of her seat and the headband/bow that she has in her hair is down across both of her eyes with the bow covering her right eye completely. Well, I couldn't help but laugh and wish that somehow I could get a picture of the scene (so when I saw this picture with the pacifier I couldn't help but retell the story.) I can't reach her seat from my seat, so I had to wait until we got home to fix it. Well, Rease got through it but didn't think it was quite as funny as I did. By the time we got home, the headband was down around her neck (not choking her or anthing) and she was a little bit happier. She did have a scowl for me when I took her out, as if it were my fault or something. Maybe she just knew I was laughing at her. She is adorable - I can't help it.

1 comment:

Holly said...

That is so funny - what a good sleeper! I love that we get to get to know your sweetheart through your pics and descriptiond.