Oh boy does she love to get wrapped up nice and tight. This wasn't actually that tight but she was lying on her side and I could not resist. Last night was a bonding night for Rease and me. In order to let momma get some sleep Rease and I got up every couple hours for a quick bite to eat and by sunrise we were inseparable. I couldn't even make it through my first full day at work; I had to come home to see my girls.Thursday, June 14, 2007
Does this blanket make my cheeks look chubby?
Oh boy does she love to get wrapped up nice and tight. This wasn't actually that tight but she was lying on her side and I could not resist. Last night was a bonding night for Rease and me. In order to let momma get some sleep Rease and I got up every couple hours for a quick bite to eat and by sunrise we were inseparable. I couldn't even make it through my first full day at work; I had to come home to see my girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment