Sunday, June 24, 2007

Look at those bright eyes.

The comments from family and friends seem to suggest that few people have seen Rease with her eyes open. Yesterday morning was one of her best shows so I just thought I'd show those big clear eyes off to everyone who hasn't seen them yet. It seems like she is just at the edge of focusing her eyes on the person in front of her, we can't wait for her to recognize us.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Freeman Family said...

Hey guys, cute baby!!! I am so glad you have a blog, now we can stay in touch!

Josh said...

Hey Freemans!! so glad that you could found us because we've been thinking of you. We hope all is well down in AZ. Keep in Touch!!

Holly said...

Her eyes are so big - what a beautiful baby!

Dixie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! By the time we see her this fall she will be huge! You guys did pretty good for first timers! She's a keeper. We love you!