I snuck down to St. George with my besties this weekend for a much needed girls trip! I say much needed because:
1) We're celebrating two of these ladies' birthdays in a few weeks so why not do it in trip form?
2) It has been a whirlwind summer and sometimes we need to get away to actually see each other
3) I'm moving away :( And what is the very hardest part for me to imagine is living my life without these 3 women in it.
So...off we went for a few days to unwind, catch up and enjoy some good company. And along with that we saw Joseph at Tuacahn (which was absolutely amazing), got pedicures, went to the temple in Cedar City, ate delicious food, laughed and laughed our heads off, and cried a little bit when we got to the subject of me moving away for a while. These ladies are some of the most important people in my life and I am trying to be strong when it comes to leaving them behind for a period of time. We see each other almost every day and at the very least I'm on the phone with each of them every single day. When I say they're a big part of my life, I mean it. They are who I turn to for advice, for guidance, for unconditional love, for workouts, for laughter, friendship, cups of sugar or anything else I may be in need of. I am going to miss them dearly. This weekend was such a perfect time to be together and kick off our year of being apart. Love you all to death!

No comments:
Post a Comment