Friday, July 15, 2022

Boat week day 2

Chad and his boys came up to meet us at the lake today and it's not always in the cards to have them with us.  So we're so glad that timing worked out to have them join before they head back to Boston.  It was a gorgeous morning and getting out first thing is always the key.  Chad had a picture perfect ski session with the sun just rising on him and the water.  Rease rips it like usual and I just try and keep up!  Wyatt tried out the wakeboard and did a great job!  He had some good long runs and kept looking more and more comfortable as the day went on.  

Rhen, Nolan and Liev all took their turns on the wakeboard and Josh got in a great ski run before the water got choppy.  Then of course we had to the tube out and for the rest of the day it was Josh's goal to dump as many kids from the tube as possible.  He managed to get Rhen and Wyatt off on one turn and did pretty good at making it hard for Rease and Nolan.  I just always hurt when I watch kids on the tube.  I don't think my body could handle it at my age!  
Such a fun day with the Losee's with us!  I'm so glad we got to be together one last day!



No comments: