Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Girls Camp

Girls camp 2022 was at Camp Haven and what fun it was! I was recently released from young women's so wasn't sure I would be going to camp, but was called shortly after to be the assistant camp director so camp was back on the schedule!  I love camp and I always love being with my own girls so I was so happy to be there.  Camp Haven is fun! I've never been but it is a bit like a small Heber Valley Camp.  Missionaries run all the activities but on a much smaller scale.  There were 10 couple missionaries there and they were all so awesome.  We just fell in love with them being there! We had such fun activities planned for the few days we were at camp.  We did the giant swing, the high ropes course, the hatchet throw and also had a confidence course that was really great for the girls.  
One night we had a special speaker come join us and he was a darling boy that shared such a great message about self love and confidence.  Not only did he have a great message but he also happened to be really good looking, so of course every girl fell instantly in love with him! Jaden was all we heard about for the rest of camp!

One of our favorite courses was the archery course.  We all loved learning how to shoot and seeing how close to the target and bullseye we could get.  Some girls got really close, but most of us were just happy to hit the target at all!
We ended with a really powerful testimony meeting and faith walk that was just amazing for all of us that were there.  I am so grateful I got to be a part of this with my own girls and all these incredible women that came!

 

No comments: