Monday, June 6, 2022

Rease turns 15

Rease turns 15 today!  What?! I can't believe she's so old, but she's so grown up I should have known.  What can I say about this girl except that she's just THE BEST.  We celebrated with a Warriors cake today and had birthday dinner with the family.  

 My favorite things about 15 year old Rease:
1) Rease is about as sweet as you can get.  She's thoughtful, kind, giving and friendly but also isn't afraid to speak her mind or tell you how she feels.  She doesn't get mad often and not too much ruffles her feathers.  She's chill about things that don't matter and passionate about things that do.  She has all the good qualities that everyone wants to have!
2) Rease cares deeply about her friends and loved ones.  She is loyal and wants to be with people she loves all the time.  She has such a great, fun, good group of friends that do great things together and someday this group is going to conquer the world. I just know it.
3) Rease is my friend and I don't know what I would do without her.  She talks with me openly and I share my thoughts and feelings with her when I need someone to bounce things off of.  She's aware of the times that I need a friend and she makes sure she is there when those moments come up.  I appreciate her more than she'll ever know!

15 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 5'9" - 97%
Weight: 181 lbs. 14 oz. - 97%

Happy birthday girl!  Go kill it this year!

No comments: