Today is Friday which means date night for Josh and I! Seriously something we look forward to and today was no different :)
I took an early morning trip to Costco with half of the kids while the other half stayed with Josh and got some work done. Our inside doors were installed this morning which is amazing! It makes things down the hallway look finished and soooo nice! Our window and door guy, Garai, is awesome and always so fun to chat with. He does a great job.
Josh and Keen finished putting gravel around the side and back of the house and made the pathway there look awesome and much more finished. That part tends to get pretty muddy so it will definitely keep that area clean and nice for everything!
I took my nail polish off today and realized I have two black toenails from my race a few weeks ago. No surprise there as I usually lose a couple toenails after a marathon :)
Date night tonight consisted of a trip down to San Juan and the Plaza las Americas where we shopped for furniture and had a great time walking around the HUGE mall! We had chilis for dinner and then were so tired as we had to drive back home after that. The days here have been so busy getting lots of work done but it’s always fun to get away for a few hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment