Thursday, June 23, 2022

June in PR day 17

Today we did a few last minute things that needed to be done before we head out early tomorrow.  One thing we did was meet with the railing guy Carmelo and walked through the plans to get new railings put in when we get back in August.  He is a great guy and does really good work and we trust him completely.  He walked through the whole project with him and he showed us how and where he would do that railings and we even added a little gate and a ladder up to the water tower on the side of the house.  It's going to be so great and look awesome to have the new rails done! We scheduled with him to have them put in just a couple days after we get back in August.
We went to the ward party tonight and played chair soccer out on the blacktop.  The missionaries and a few of the other members were there and we had a great time with them tonight.  We have grown to love these people so much and can't wait to be a part of the ward permanently.
We have had such a great month and gotten a lot done while we've been here.  I wish we could say that we could live upstairs when we move back, but unfortunately there are still a few things to be done before we can do that!  But it's getting close.  I can feel it!



1 comment:

Brooke said...

Super beutlers!
This is Brooke (hoffmann)… I still can’t believe how we ran into y’all on the tram in Dallas and that you’re headed to Puerto Rico!
I thought I had Natalie’s contact number, but your cute blog is all I found.
If you see this message, please text me.
801.318.5896. I would love to hear more about your adventures and really want to be your shadow and follow you. :)