Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tilly

We did something crazy...
We let our kids talk us in to getting a dog!  I know, we said we never would so I'm not sure how we let this happen. 
The kids have been relentless lately talking about getting a dog, and it doesn't help that Grammie has 2 baby puppies at her house to keep it fresh in their minds.  We finally decided to surprise them with this little baby.  Grammie was so generous and made a trade with her breeder for this little red poodle that we have already magically fallen in love with.  It was an offer we couldn't pass up and we brought her home to meet the kids.  We sat them down to have "a serious talk" about what or who might be missing in our life and how we could make it better.  I think the kids thought that we were announcing that I was having another baby...luckily Grammie and Papa came in at the right moment and the kids realized that what was missing from our family was not another baby, but this little puppy!  They were beyond surprised and could not believe that this was happening.  Liev and Rhen burst into tears and Rease didn't want to let her go.  We have been loving on and playing with baby Tilly since the minute we got her and hope that she is actually a good thing that we've introduced into our home!  It looks like it might be...

 

No comments: