Saturday, February 2, 2019

Ski lessons

Snow skiing is our thing in the winter and we did lots of it this season.  Thanks to a bunch of snow that just kept falling and falling and some awesome ski instructors, our ski season has been a complete success!! Beck settled into the groove after his first lesson and loved his teacher Mia.  He caught the bug and now does not want to stop!  We spent every weekend at Brighton and lots of days and nights in between as well.  Some days, the snow was so good we couldn't resist just taking the day off from work and school and heading up the mountain to ski for the day.  And night skiing is always a hit with the kids so we try and get up there for some of those a few nights a season too.  All in all, we have had a blast together and the kids are getting SOOO good!  I love to see them zipping in and out of the trees, taking the jumps, speeding by me or waiting at the next turn to make sure I'm still coming.  I don't mind that I'm not near as good as my kids, I just love to see them love it and do so well at it!  It is a hoot to be up there together and we can't get enough.  Lessons are officially over, but there's lots of season left and still a ton of snow so we will be back soon! 




No comments: