Saturday, February 23, 2019

Liev's Baptism

Liev got baptized today and we couldn't be prouder of him and his decision.  He has been so thoughtful about his baptism for the past few months and asked lots of questions about it.  I know that he felt the importance of this decision and today was a wonderful day witnessing this special ordinance.  We were surrounded by so many members of both families and lots of wonderful friends that love Liev so much.  I hope he felt that love coming from all around him today and the love of his Heavenly Father as well.  
Liev has been saying that he wants to wear a suit when he gets baptized so we got him this black suit that makes him look oh so grown up (tear trickling down mom's face.)  He looks like a man all dressed and ready for this special day.
I feel so grateful to be Liev's mom and watch him grow up and make good decisions.  He's not perfect but he tries so hard to be good and has such a kind heart.  He is a friend to those around him and never says no when I need a hug from him.  I am so proud of this young man that is growing up before my eyes.  









No comments: