Our oldest son is 8! I'm not sure how he got so old so fast, but he is quite the boy and we loved celebrating his birthday with him! He really wanted to go see the new LEGO movie for his party, so that's what we did. We gathered a group of friends and off to the movie theater we went. After lots of popcorn, treats and drinks they were settled in to watch the movie. We had a blast at the theater and didn't even lose track of one of these 12 kids we had with us! After the movie, we went back to our house for cake, ice cream, pizza and presents. This birthday boy is something special - we love him to pieces!
My favorite things about 8 year old Liev:
1) Liev is very kind and thoughtful, especially to me. I love being his mom and love that way that he treats me and takes care of me. He is always giving me a compliment on my outfit, my hair, my shoes or whatever he feels like looks good. And he is very concerned that I am taken care of. When we ski together, he is always the one who waits at the bottom of a turn for me to make sure I'm doing ok and that I catch up with the group. He is my oldest son and takes that job very seriously.
2) Liev is super smart. He had a rough start to 2nd grade with his eye injury, but he did amazing catching up on all the work he missed and staying right on level with his class. He has passed off all his multiplication and division facts and reads like a champ. He works hard in class and has the BEST handwriting I've seen on a kid his age - seriously so good! I can't wait to see the brains this kid is going to develop in the next few years!
3) Liev loves to do anything outside. Loves riding his bike, jumping on the trampoline, snow skiing, hiking, running, boating, and anything else he can do that gets his energy out. He is a bundle of fun and energy and is always up for something fun.
8 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 4'6" - 89%
Weight: 62 lbs. 10 oz. - 65%
Happiest Birthday to our Liev!


No comments:
Post a Comment