Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Visiting Grandma

Grandma Losee has not been doing well.  The past couple months have been really hard on her and Aunt Celia called mom and dad this week and said that she didn't think grandma had much longer.  Josh and I and the kids snuck down there this evening and spent a few hours with her.  She mostly laid on the couch the whole time where she was most comfortable.  We each took turns sitting by her and giving hugs and kisses and just talking to her.  I had some sweet moments sitting by her and holding her hand and just quietly talking to her.  She doesn't say much but I got some good smiles from her and I could tell she knew we were there.  Celia helped her get up one time to move around and we were able to gather around her and get this picture.  She can't sit up on her own very well but we all helped hold her up for a few minutes.  This darling picture of me and grandma with a smile on her face will be one of my favorite memories.  We were so happy we caught her on a good day and were able to visit with our sweet grandma!


No comments: