We've officially added one more Beutler to the ski clan. Beck came with us for the first time this year and did AMAZING! He has been so excited to ski like the older kids and had all his gear ready days before it was time to go. Once we got up to the mountain he looked just like one of the big kids - helmet, goggles, skis and all! We put him in a semi-private lesson for half a day since he's not old enough to be in a group lesson yet. So for the first couple hours of the day he was with his instructor while the other kids had their classes. Josh and I had a good couple runs together before we picked him up. His teacher said he did a great job and best of all, he was still smiling and ready to keep skiing! He and I stayed on Explorer the rest of the day and it was a blast seeing him bust down the mountain effortlessly. I love this little man and that's he's big enough to be up here with us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment