Saturday, January 6, 2018

Girls Weekend

I have such a good fun group of girlfriends in our neighborhood.  Some of them are in my ward and some are from wards that have split off from us, but we have been able to stay close and have a great time when we get together!  We usually try and get together once a month or so for birthday dinners and it's always fun to be together as a group of girls.  This weekend we stayed the night at Liz's cabin in Heber City.  It was so so fun and cozy to be snuggled up in her beautiful cabin and talk into the night.  Literally I think we talked all night - I didn't get to be until 3:00 am!!! But we had such a fun time.  Thank you to Liz for opening up her cabin for a fun girls weekend!

No comments: