Friday, March 31, 2017

Science Fair

4th graders get to participate in the Science Fair at school and Rease has been working hard for the past couple of months getting her project ready.  Her teacher Mrs. Willson is amazing and has had these kids do their project 100% on their own.  She didn't want them to bring it home at all but has given them time in class to study, write and complete their whole project by themselves.  I am so impressed with that and the chance she has given the kids to do something all alone without parents help.  Rease LOVED working on her project and was so proud to say it was her own. 
Today they had the science fair for all of us to walk around and see the presentations that the kids have created.  Part of their grade is their appearance and how professional they look.  Rease really wanted to look nice so she wore her favorite dress and asked if I would do her hair in a bun.  I even let her sneak on some lipstick!  She looked adorable and very professional.  
Rease's project was on the weather.  I love that she chose this because she, of all my kids, is obsessed with the weather.  I think it's mainly because she wants to know when the snow is coming so she can have a good ski day.  Whatever it is, she checks the weather every single morning along with the lunch choices at school.  She is a creature of habit!  Her weather project turned out awesome!  I was so impressed by her clay sculptures and the different things she used to show all the parts of the weather.  Such a fun day for her to show what she has been working so hard on!


 Rease got top scores from her teacher in all areas!  What a great accomplishment!
And I wanted to include all her research cause I think it's pretty great.  


No comments: