I love getting to the end of a long task and saying, "It's done!" That's how I feel every time we are done potty training one of the kids. Mr. Becks turn. I bought him a tiny little urinal that hangs on the wall that I thought would make it easier for him to learn. Let me give you a glimpse at our week of potty training...
He's so cute trying to get in the right position to get the pee out. Bent knees first...
Hands on hips might help...
Different toilet maybe?
And the lunge technique is what finally worked!
I guess that means he's happy he gets to wear underwear now?
Ok that's more like it! Yippee! We are all potty trained!
The best part is - Beck says "Boomsmack!" everytime he shows someone his pee in the toilet. Not sure where that came from but he says it loud and proud. Boomsmack!
No comments:
Post a Comment