Saturday, March 25, 2017

Rhen's Baptism

Rhen has been counting down the days to her baptism for months.  She has been so excited to learn all about baptism and think about the decision that she is making.  She is such a sweet, thoughtful girl and I could tell that she took this decision very seriously.  Her day finally arrived and it was a wonderful day.  It was a drizzly, rainy morning but she didn't mind and was so excited to get to the church for her big day.  I love this picture of her and her dad in their whites all ready for the special ordinance.  
 The program was really sweet and I was happy to be able to introduce Rhen and talk a little bit about her.  Rhen is one of the sweetest girls I know and very tender hearted.  She really looks up to her sister Rease and they have a great friendship and bond.  I am so happy she has a good example in her older sister.
After the baptism while we were waiting for the program to end, everyone had a chance to write a little note to Rhen.  I loved reading through these and hearing all the testimonies from loved ones.  I hope Rhen can read through these often and feel the strength from these thoughts.



 Some of the important people that were there for Rhen today.  I know she felt very special and loved.  I also know that she felt the spirit - she told me all about it and how good she felt today.
 We are sure proud of Rhen and her decision to be baptized.  We love her so much!

No comments: