Beck has really loved going to nursery and has gotten really used to being in there. But Beck is a boy of habit and doesn't take to change very easily. This week they split our nurseries into two and Beck was moved to a new class with a new teacher. He was pretty sad to have to try something new. I sat in the room with him for the first little while and help him get used to the new teacher and then quietly slipped out of the room. He had been playing with a soccer ball when I left so I figured that would keep him busy. Later Josh walked by to see how he was doing and the teacher waved him inside to see Beck. Cute little guy had fallen asleep on his soccer ball cause he was so sad that I left him. I can't imagine that it was a very comfortable place to sleep but he found comfort in this ball when no one else could give it to him! I love this little Beck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment