Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Liev's Art

Liev really loves to color and draw and has also become really good at sounding out words and writing them.  I love seeing the way that he writes and realizing he is writing words just as they sound.  Cutest thing ever.

 This is probably one of my favorite things I've seen from him.  He made a checklist for something (not sure what it was exactly) but he had boxes that he could check off each day when he got his things done.  The best part is the days of the week that he wrote.  Love "Toosday"  And I couldn't figure out why there were two Fridays until I realized one was Thursday - pronounced Frsday because that's how he actually says it.  Oh I love this boy.

 Pictures of rainbows are always a favorite because he can use all his colors.

A cute color by number he did at school.

And also learning math along with coloring.  
Liev is a bright kid and has learned to love school which is awesome!

No comments: