We have had a BLAST skiing together this winter! The kids had 5 weeks of lessons every Saturday and have really learned a ton. The boys' lessons are just in the morning then we pick them up for lunch and ski together for the afternoon. The girls' lessons are all day so we don't get to see them or ski with them much during the day. They usually try and sneak in one run with dad after their lesson and before the lifts close for the evening. But really they have all come a long way since the first lesson and have all become good little skiers. The girls especially have gotten really good and love to go fast just like their dad! They bust down the mountain like they have no fear. Me, on the other hand, am a very cautious skier and don't like to go fast especially because I don't like to fall. So I take my time and usually ski by myself which is totally fine. I have taken a couple of morning lessons too and I think that really helped me get the basics down. Most of all we have just loved being together and doing something we all love! Here are some of our favorite pictures from this season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment