Saturday, March 26, 2016

Becker

Beck is such a fun little boy.  He has become my little buddy and I love to see his personality coming out as he grows up.  
He loves to grocery shop with me and this time I didn't have any more room in the cart so had to stack the soda around him.  He thought it was hilarious!
 Beck has recently figured out where the pantry is and that it has food that is easily accessible.  I am constantly finding him with a bowl of cereal, crackers, chips or whatever he can find to eat.  I am in trouble with all these boys and their appetites!
 Smiling for a quick picture and I love his cute little toothy grin!
 For some reason Beck loves to put shoes on.  He always tries to wear his brother shoes and today even tried mine on.  He figured out he couldn't walk very well in them though!
 I love this funny little guy!  He is so happy and quiet and loves to just do his thing.  He is such a fun addition to our band of boys and loves that he is getting old enough to hang out with Liev and Keen!

No comments: