This week it's Rhen's turn to start school. She is going to a cute little preschool called Kinder Cottage just down the road from us. Her friend Finn is in the class with her and she is excited to have him as her friend at school. She looked super cute and was so excited to finally be able to go to school!
She was pretty quiet the morning I took her to school and I asked her if something was wrong. She said to me, "mommy if I'm a little bit crabby it's because I'm just nervous to start school." So that explained it. She was a little nervous but her excitement outweighed that. She ran up the path to school when she jumped out of the car and waved a quick goodbye. I knew she would be fine and that she would love it! Sure enough she got back from school and told me it was the "best day ever!" So glad my girls love to learn. We love you sweet Rhen!
No comments:
Post a Comment