My friend Nat and I decided to take the kids to the aerospace museum up in Roy. Josh and I have been there once when Rease was a baby, but haven't been back since. We were excited to go and meet some friends for the day!
The kids haven't seen each other for a while, but it didn't take long to get reacquainted and start playing together.
And poor Keen is at that age where he is stuck in the stroller.
Liev especially loved all the big airplanes.
And these kids thought the helicopter was super cool. We saw tons of cool planes, jets and airplanes and I was glad we went back with all the kids. We had a great day together.
As we were leaving, the kids all jumped in the photo booth to hide from us and "scare" us. Once we found them though they continued playing in it and Nat and I had a chance to chat for a while. This photo booth was so fun for them and since I didn't want to fork out the $5 that it cost to have their pictures really taken in it, I opted for a few shots from my own camera.
It was such a fun day to be with old friends and see new things!

No comments:
Post a Comment