We have another potty trained kid at our house!

It took long enough, but Rhen is officially potty trained - hooray! For the longest time, she was just not interested in going potty on the toilet. I've been asking her for months and months and she always said she just wanted to keep wearing diapers. I didn't push it because frankly I did not want to fight her on it and didn't want to have to clean up accidents if she wasn't ready to do it. Finally one day Grammie bought her a pair of panties to just try and that did the trick - once those panties were one she did not want to go back. So voila! She was potty trained. She had an accident or two but really for the most part went on the toilet from then on. It was the easiest thing - she just had to decide she wanted to do it. So now we have two panty girls in the house and it is awesome! Good job Rhenner!
No comments:
Post a Comment