Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gardner Village

I love the fall. The weather is perfect and the leaves are beautiful when they are changing colors all over the place. I love pumpkin flavored anything (including pumpkin spice red mango yogurt! yum!) and I love the beginning of the holiday season. We always try to make it to Gardner Village before Halloween to see all the pumpkins and witches. The kids and I went one beautiful fall morning and had a fun time getting into the Halloween spirit!Rease was a little nervous to sit by the witches - they really do look real. Rease has been learning a lot about witches, ghosts and pumpkins at school so she was excited to see that these witches were making "witches brew!"


Liev was just happy to be there and enjoyed the view from the stroller.

Happy Fall to everyone!
Hope your Halloween and holiday season are as fun as ours!

No comments: