Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun with the Wagner kids

We've been hanging out with the Wagner kids a lot lately. First of all, it's been nice enough outside to actually be out of the house. Second, Kilee and I have both had to pick up some extra days at the office. So when she has to work and extra day, I watch her kids and vice versa. So here are some pics of our adventures together.

This is the day I picked Beckem and Taylee up and squeezed all five kids (and five carseats, which was even harder) into the van. It was a tight ride home, but we all made it.

When Kilee had my kids at her house, she took these cute pics of the kids having fun together.

She even had time to do super cute hair for the girls.


Rease and Beckem play so good together - it makes it easier to watch all 5 kids when they have fun playing together.

Then one day when the weather was actually nice enough to take the kids outside, we spent the afternoon at Wheeler Farm. The kids had fun running around, chasing the ducks, seeing the baby sheep, playing on the haystacks and just hanging out together. It was such a fun and nice day for everyone!



I love this picture of the older kids. It was a good ending to a fun day!
Thanks to Kilee for watching my kids when I need it and thanks to Beckem and Taylee for playing so good with us!

No comments: