Friday, April 8, 2011

2 months old

Hi everyone! I'm two months old now. I just went to see Dr. Erickson and he says I am "Fantastic." Here are my stats:

Weight: 11.79 lbs - 49%

Height: 23.35 inches - 63%

Head: 16.1 inches - 72%


My mom and dad love me and take good care of me. So do my sisters. They are always kissing me and hugging me and most of the time just won't leave me alone. That's okay. I am happy to smile for them when they want to play with me. I smile a lot now. I am also a very good sleeper. I sleep from 10:30 at night until 7:00 the next morning. My mom seems to be much more alert and happy now that I sleep so long at night. I am happy to have a family that loves me so much. I will keep you posted on what other new things I start doing. For now, I guess that's it. Happy 2 months old to me!

No comments: