My two favorite boys. Can I just say something about my husband? He loves being a dad - and he's especially loving it now that he's not the only man in the house. Him and Liev are buds and hang out together a lot. Josh is so so good with our newborns - he does most of the middle of the night stuff so that I can get a good nights sleep. With Liev, he's been taking the middle of the night feeding which normally falls around 3:00 or 4:00. Then he puts the baby back to bed before he heads off to the gym and then straight to work. What a guy. I dont' know how he does it on so little sleep, but he does and we love him for it! Liev is sleeping through the night now though so Josh is able to get a few more hours of sleep before he starts his day. He is the best and we are all lucky to have him as our man!
This is our loaner rocking chair - our puff rocker chair ripped and we had to use this big wooden chair until the new one came. Believe me, we are ready to have our puff chair back!
So Liev is starting to smile. I tried to catch some of them on camera, but the flash kept throwing him off - these are the best I came up with.Our sweet baby boy is so cute with a smile on his face!
4 comments:
How sweet!! and what a little cutie!!!
Oh gosh how I miss you guys! The girls are growing up so much. And baby Liev is as cute as can be! Love the shaved head! Nat, you are a freak of nature... all those free diapers and wipes...REALLY? I just need you to come live with me for a few months! Looks like everyone is healthy and happy....so glad! Xoxo
Liev is cute and looks just like a Beutler baby!
Way to go Josh on being such a great husband and father. It makes having a newborn so much easier!
Beutler Fam = Incredible
Josh, I can't believe how much he looks like Andy!!! Oh my word!!! He is darling you guys. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment