Rhen is, can I say, a little mischievious. She may seem very calm and sweet - and she is sometimes. But most of the time, this is her...
A mess? Yeah that's Rhen.
Brief accounts of notable events in the Beutler home, the memories made, and the people we could never live without.
3 comments:
Oh, geez our kids would have fun together. This age is filled with messes, eh? I'm sorry I didn't get back to you when we were texting...my phone died, I plugged it in and it was acting silly and then I just went to bed...ah, well! It was fun chatting with you and I'm so excited to hear what lies ahead for you guys! Adventures are the best and your kids will always thank you for them later...so take the FUN opportunities...well, I have more to say, but I'll try texting again...cute, cute pix! :)
Love the footprint pic. Rhen is too funny. It's been too long...we need to see ya'll.
Hi guys! I just caught up on some posts and it made me a little teary eyed. I miss you guys! I have been away from tanner for about a month now. He basically sent us away so he could get through school this summer! Anyway I hope everyone is doing well! The girls are the cutest! Xoxo Heidi
Post a Comment