Rease is getting to be old enough that we can send her on errands. She loves helping and we love having another pair of hands to get things done around the house. The other day I was making dinner and needed one more can of corn. I asked Rease to run down to the storage room and get one can of corn and bring it up to me. She immediately ran downstairs happy to help. After she had been gone a couple of minutes I heard her struggling to come up the stairs. "Mommy I got it but it's too heavy!" I couldn't imagine why one can of corn would be too heavy for her so I went to the stairs to see.
No wonder she was struggling. That's a big can! Bless her heart she was trying so hard to help and thought the pineapple was corn. What a sweet helper!
No comments:
Post a Comment