One day I decided to follow Rhen around with the camera to see how many messes she can make in a small amount of time.
She started under the sink - we try to keep her out of the cupboards with hairties on the handles.

Obviously she has found a way around it and can squeeze her little self in between.

Reaching inside to pull out all the cleaning supplies.

Moving onto the diaper bag.


Found some food mom.

Then to the toy bin.


Next the pans.

She pulled the pans out and then cried because they landed on her feet.

She ended her whirlwind mess making with the appliance cupboard.

I figured I better stop her when she got to the chopper - that was a little too scary for me to watch.

Believe it or not, this trip of hers only took about 10 minutes. This girl makes me tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment