All us girls at the office have been wanting to get together and work on all our crafty projects together. So last Saturday we finally planned it and got together for the day.
Gayle taught us how to frost cupcakes. This is a good start for my run at making Rhen's birthday cake. I feel much better after Gayle's class.
Gayle taught us how to frost cupcakes. This is a good start for my run at making Rhen's birthday cake. I feel much better after Gayle's class.
Hayley taught us magnet making.
Kilee showed us these cute baby burp cloths.
1 comment:
Look at you guys...so ambitious on a Saturday morning...I'm so impressed! Have you or Hayley heard about Gracie Lou's Quilt Shop in Salem? A friend in the ward told me about it and I went last week...it's amazing...the fabric is so cute and the patterns are seriously SO amazing...think Pottery Barn x's 10! If you guys head down tell me and I'll meet you there, it's a way cute shop. I haven't been to the Cotton Shop so I don't know how it compares, but compared to JoAnn's...it's out of JoAnn's league, for sure. Fun!
Post a Comment