Monday, June 29, 2009

Sharpie fun

Josh and I were getting ready to leave for the weekend and were busy packing. In the meantime Rease got ahold of a sharpie and had some fun. We were in our room and didn't notice that she was being especially quiet until the damage was done.

For some reason she colored inside her shoes but not on the outside - still wearable.

And just for the record - she isn't crying because she feels bad about what she did, she's sad that we took the marker away from her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya got to love the sharpies!! Sometimes my kids find them when I didn't even know we had them. Thank goodness for magic erasers!! They do wonders on walls!!

Ainges said...

Oh my goodness! I am throwing away all sharpies immediately!! How do you get that off?? That girl is cracking me up with the glasses, dolls, and how she throws everything away!! Oscar and Rease must be the same age! Sorry I have been a hermit the last few weeks, the pregnancy is kicking in... 4 weeks from today! Lets do lunch soon or just play!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Wow, I thought climbing was bad...pens next???? :)

Lloyd Family said...

That's definately minimal damage when you think about what she COULD have done with that sharpie!