Rease has been up to lots of new things lately...
Hiding in the pillows has been one of her favorite things these days. Whether they are on my bed when the bed is made or off the bed, she loves to hide in them.
I found her sleeping like this the other day. Uncomfortable? I would think so, but she slept on.
Rease thinks that everything gets thrown away after it is gone. I have lost many bottles due to the fact that once Rhen's done eating, Rease thinks it goes in the garbage. This is what I found when I was emptying the garbage the other day - luckily the bottles were on top and I saw them before the bag got put in the dumpster. I'm starting to think that a lot of the things we have lost lately are actually in the landfill somewhere never to be found again.
Rease is a good mommy already. When I wrap Rhen up and put her to sleep, Rease does the same thing with her dolly.
Josh got a new sleeping bag for Father's Day. It kept her entertained for days.
This girl keeps me busy all day long!
No comments:
Post a Comment