Thursday, March 26, 2009

Naptime is a little crowded!

Rease loves a certain few of her toys - her babies, her stuffed valentine dog and her Wall-E. Everytime I say that it's time for a nap, she gathers up her four friends and takes the handful down to her bed. I guess if that's what makes naptime easier - I'm all for it!

3 comments:

joana said...

i can't believe how much rease looks like you natalie! i bet your baby pictures are hard to tell apart. she really is a beautiful girl!

Ainges said...

that is so cute! I can't believe we still haven't come to see Rhen! We so need to! It looks like she is healthy and everyone is happy! I bet Rease is the best big sister!

Linds said...

Rease is so adorable. If I showed you what Morghan sleeps with every night you would feel relieved that Rease only has 4 friends at night. Morghan sleeps with about 20 different things, but whatever works right!!!