Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sisterly Love

I am getting so excited for Rease to be a big sister. For a little while I worried about how she would react to having a new baby in the house - someone to take all the attention from her. But she has been so cute during this pregnancy and has gotten into the habit of kissing Baby Rhen and pointing to my belly whenever Rhen's name is mentioned.

I don't think I have to worry about this big sister loving her baby sister!

4 comments:

Joe and/or Megs said...

You picture's not showing up! :(

Lisa Moore said...

Nat, Rease is too cute! I love checking your blog and seeing what she is up to. She really is a funny/smart girl! And you and Josh are darling parents.

Andrea and Justin said...

I can't believe how soon you are due. Or when you are going to be induced. I always think about you guys. I am coming to Utah in June for probably 3 weeks or so because Justin is leaving for 2 1/2 months for a training. Bitter Sweet. I'll miss him but I get to come see family and friends

Lloyd Family said...

What a sweet picture.