Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rease's Big-Girl Bed

We have been planning on getting Rease a new bed for a while, but just this past week finally decided to do it. After a few trips to IKEA we decided on one and brought it home. I didn't think that it would be as easy as it was to get Rease to sleep in her new bed, but the minute we had it set up she was all over it. As you can tell by her face in these pictures, she loves that she is a big girl now and doesn't have to sleep in the crib anymore. She's even pretty good at staying in it when we put her down for naps or at night for bedtime. And when she wakes up she quietly knocks on the door to let us know she is ready to come out. She made this very easy on us!

Yeah for big girls!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

That is so darling! A bed fit for a princess!! I'm happy she stays in bed when she is supposed to! I'm so nervous to move Stella out of the crib but since she trys to climb out of it i'm sure it will be happening soon!

brookiebaby said...

It is adorable!!!! sooo cute! Will Rease and Rhen share a room when Rhen is older? I keep checking your blog, waiting for big news!!!! Like a time bomb! :) keep me posted! (P.S. did you get my text?? I'm thinking of you!!!)
LUVS!

Jason and Rachel said...

Rease is so lucky to have such a cute bed and room! It is darling! I'm glad that she is adjusting well. Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute you guys. Lets just hope that you don't have the baby while josh is gone.

joana said...

i love ikea! what a cute bed. and i LOVE the striped walls! did you do that yourself? it was so good to see you and your cute family in delta for grandpa's funeral. (shouldn't you be in the hospital having that baby by now?:)

Lloyd Family said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! What a big girl. How in the world do you make that transition so easily? Miri is going to be in a crib until she's 5.