A few weeks ago I was able to spend some quality time with a couple of my friends from high school. Brooke just had her darling baby boy Cooper and Misha and I met in the middle and visited her in Manti. Baby Cooper is so cute and it was so fun to get together and catch up. Misha brought her little Sammie and she is cute as can be. We had a great day together and I wish we could do it more often. I love these girls - thanks for a fun day together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! :) and thanks so much for coming over! It meant so much to me that both of you would go to so much trouble! And now the countdown for little rhen begins!!! Looks like we'll be paying you a visit in a month or so... Keep me posted! Love ya, friend!
It's so fun to see a picture of you three together! Crazy how much has changed since the "good 'ol days" You three look great!!!
Post a Comment