Our great friend and psuedo family member Mike McCarlie (yes ladies he's single) took time out of his high profile schedule to hang out with us at the house yesterday.
As you can see, Rease got all dressed up for the occasion (dressed up meaning a clean set of PJ's and some hair gel). Then, like a light switch, she turned on the charm.
From the looks of things, they enjoyed one another's company.
We love to have some good old quality time with Mr. Mike McCarlie!!
3 comments:
It is such a small world.
Rease is just so cute I can hardly stand it.
Rease is a cutie. I caught Seth eye bawlin' her at church once and told him "Not 'til you're sixteen young man!!!" :)
By the way, Brenna copied your blog template...not I. I wash my hands of it. :)
Hi Nat,
Check out my blog when you get a chance....
LUVS!
Post a Comment